Hello and Happy "Leap Year".
Wow.......I thought I would start a blog as that seems to be the new thing and I want to stay up on my computer skills. I feel like I have had a "Foto Finish". I kind of felt that I needed to switch from the Caring Bridge site as our crisis is coming to a close......thank God!! I have so many people that still want me to post so I will continue as it encourages me too. I have several friends that have blog sites too and it is a great way to communicate. I probably won't post every day but checking email and other blog sites is becoming my morning ritual. Phone calls have pretty much become non-existent for me. I hope you will comment from time to time.
~Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great Mom! You should just post the link for this blog on your Caring Bridge site and tell people to check back here. That way you don't have to keep updating both websites.
Lisa,
I posted a previous message and wasn't sure if you received it in trying to set up and account.
Sue
Post a Comment