Thursday, May 1, 2008

April Showers Bring May Flowers!!!

Can you believe it is May already?? Where has almost a full half of the year gone already?? Time just seems to be flying by these days. John and I are gearing up for another fast. We start on Monday because we enjoyed it so much last time. We are recruiting others to do it with us if you would like to join in. It requires getting a couple of products but this is really good for you. It detoxs your system and gives your digestive tract a break. There is a greens powder that you drink along with a fat burner liquid and then some different juices that you can buy at Trader's or Henry's, Omega 3 fats and then you are set. The greens powder and fat burner liquid is bought from a personal trainer friend of mine and I can set you up with him as well if you want to do this. Consider doing it, you will feel great! It is a three day fast, it is easy to do, you feel energized and your mind is just totally cleared when you are done. I had never done this before and we had such great results that we are going to do it now several times a year just to feel better. Join us if you would like to.

Well, the day is going to get away from me if I don't get on the move here. I could blog and read blogs most of the day with all of the blogsites that I have collected. Boy, that can get out of hand easy!!

Have a good rest of the week.

Love,

Lisa

No comments: