Well, Mother's Day has come and gone. We had a chance to gather as a family at Mom and Dad's yesterday and have a spaghetti and meatball feast! It was very tasty.....Thanks Mom! Ashlee and Nick were there with their latest ultrasound pictures of their new little baby boy that is forming. Lots of proud "Grandparents To Be" and "Parents To Be" were present . Our family has lots of new babies to look forward to this year.
The evening ended quickly when it became evident that "Mr. John" had taken a dump on Grandpa's motorcycle! I'm not too happy about that as you can imagine especially when I became aware that he didn't have a helmet on either!!! I guess he can't be too upset with "Mr. Kyle" for not wearing his helmet!!!! I don't know what I'm going to do with these stupid men in my life!!!!
Stay tuned as "Mr. John" is at the doctors office this morning getting his ankle xrayed. I guess our website is name appropriately. "As The Fotos World Turns"!!!!
Until next time..........
~Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment