Can you believe it? The days and months just seem to be flying by.
Last night we had dinner with friends that John has known since college days. The guys all played baseball together at Tulane. They all still have their competitive spirit so I guess "Boys will be boys" is a true statement. I'm glad they didn't break anything as they passed the football inside the house!!!!
Next week I am off to New Mexico to the Navajo reservation. I still have to finish all of my laundry from South Dakota but I am leaving my suitcase out and I will just repack it as I fold things from the dryer. I feel like I have been on the run since I got home. John decided that he needed to work today so maybe we can both catch up. I'm going to miss some family time while I am away. David and Tiffany Foley will be visiting next week and Christopher is coming home for a wedding. John and Amanda will be here too so I'm kind of sad that I will miss out. I hope someone takes lots of pictures for me!!!
Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment