Well..........Amanda and I successfully set up the new crib that I bought for the baby. It is pretty cute and it fits nicely in Jessica's old bedroom. That room is slowly evolving into a baby's room/sewing room/workout room. I still have much clearing out to do as I want to move all of the fabric that I have into the drawers and cabinets in there and also get it organized by color. Hey, there is hope for me yet!! I think the desk will make for a nice sewing table. It will be nice to have a place to sew and not have to clean everything up each time.
I am off this morning for a dentist appointment. I cracked a tooth and I need a crown now. I'm not looking forward to that but it is necessary. I'm grateful for my dentist as he is really good at what he does. He gives a good shot so there is nothing to be nervous about. I have a busy week though so I will take my list of things to do so I stay on top of it.
Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh so fun!!! can't wait to meet lainey!!! she's going to be WONDERFUL! actually, she is already wonderful.
how did the crowning go?
Post a Comment