Monday, March 31, 2008

31 Days in March......It Is Almost Over!!!!!!!

Wow........Where does the time keep going???? March is soon to be over. Tomorrow is April Fool's Day and then April 2nd is our 14th Anniversary!!!!! How exciting to not be in a coma this year on our anniversary!!! I'm sure John will feel better about things too as this time last year was rather frantic for him. I don't blame him....I would have felt frantic too. Instead, I got to feel comatose and miss all of the frantic feelings.......Is that how you spell it???

I've been working on my team's trip notebooks and I think they are almost finished. They came out very nice and I think everyone will like them and hopefully they will be organized too. That is the whole point of a good notebook. I am the Team Leader for our South Dakota trip in May. I forgot how much work it is but I'm just happy to be able to do the work. No complaining from here.

Last tidbit of news, my driver's license got reinstated on Saturday so that didn't take long. I have to be re-evaluated on September 10th again so I made note of it this time on my calendar so I don't forget to call and ask for the forms and get them filled out in time. I got a letter this time with the date that the forms are due unlike last time, no date, no letter and no reminders. I don't know how they expected me to fabricate all of that info without someone telling me in a letter or sending me some kind of reminder. Lame processes at the DMV!!!!! Not my favorite place at all.

Well, enough ranting and raving about things that go wrong. There are so many things that have gone right that I would rather focus on those things.

Have a good week!!!!!

~Lisa

No comments: