Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Training & Spring in General

Well, we had a great time at Spring Training. John pitched well and he will pitch again on Wednesday. He struck out 7 in 4 innings so that is pretty good I think. He seemed happy with it.

Yesterday, I went to Amanda's Dr. visit with her and they did a quick ultrasound again. We could see the little arms and legs kicking and the face of the baby. At 20 weeks we will know if it is a boy or a girl!!! It was really exciting to be able to see this with Amanda. I'm glad that the timing worked out for me to participate. I'm sure she will be posting the pictures that were taken yesterday of the ultrasound on her blog soon. You can check this link for her updates and pictures on the baby. Everything is on track and she measured out right at 10 weeks!!!! Exciting!!!!!!

John and Amanda will find out today John's team assignment. It will either be AA in San Antonio, Texas or AAA in Portland, Oregon. I think they are hoping for Portland so we will see how it pans out today. We stayed at the WigWam Resort in GoodYear and it was really a nice relaxing place. Hope to be able to do it again next time and we recommend it. Especially if you like golf. They are the only resort in Arizona with 3 18-hole golf courses on site. It was lush and green and beautiful.

Love,

Lisa

No comments: