Now that title doesn't sound too good but blogging can be fun. I'm running into many people who have sites and it kind of helps you to stay in communication with what is going on in their life when distance or time prevents you from spending more time.
In order for you to post on this site or any other site, you must register as a "Google" account and create a profile. That way I know who you are. I don't allow anonymous posts on this site.
Secondly, you can subscribe to get updates so that you will automatically get an update like the Caring Bridge updates when I put something new for you to see. You subscribe by clicking on Subscribe to: Posts (Atom) at the bottom of my message. It will take you through the process and then you will get updates automatically. Anyway, I hope that I won't lose touch with all of you. It has been a "Wild Ride" for sure but so worth it for me. I hope you feel the same and can see God working so many amazing things in my life.
Until next time........
~Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment