Well, today begins a new week. We started our Sunday off with breakfast out at Bagel's and Brew. We are winding down our eating as tomorrow we will begin our fast for three days. It is the first time either one of us have fasted for that long so it will be interesting. We are looking forward to getting started. If anyone else in interested in the "How To Fast" directions, let me know and I can email them to you. It is a controlled fast with supplements and Essential Fatty Acids so your blood sugar stays stable and you don't get all shakey. I'll let you know how it goes once we've finished up.
John just left the house to play paddle tennis, his new favorite form of exercise. We have access to some courts now thanks to our friend Kate!! Thanks Kate.......John is a very happy camper with his new pass!!!
House smells good......making meatballs for the freezer and for a friend to bring dinner to them. This is such a great recipe so I'm looking forward to bringing them dinner. I hope they like them as much as we do. I didn't want to be cooking tomorrow when we can't eat. It would be too hard so it is nice to get this out of the way today.
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. We've had quite a bit of thunder this afternoon.......Loud thunder too. Looks like rain is coming from the east as the sky is outright black over there. I don't get too excited about the possibilities of more rain.......I do not like the rain.
Love,
Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment